|Did you know?
- It takes over 1000 years for the plastic components of a laser cartridge to decompose.
- It takes approximately 1 gallon of oil to manufacture a new laser cartridge.
- In one year, if the worlds discarded cartridges were stacked end-to-end; they would circle the earth over 3 times!
Inky Shop recycling is designed to enable those of us who care about the environment to reconsider our office and household waste of laser, inkjet, fax and copier cartridges.
SO... LOVE YOUR WORLD!
Buy Inky Shop Alternative (remanufactured, compatible and/or refilled) laser and inkjet cartridges. Every single cartridge kept from a landfill makes a difference.
Benefits of Recycling Cartridges:
- Conserve landfill space by reducing waste. Millions of rands will need to be spent in the future to rehabilitate these sites.
- Conserve raw materials and reduce greenhouse gases.
Recycling 100 000 cartridges saves 9,599kg aluminuim, 1 million litres oil and 40 tons of plastic. It lessens the emission of greenhouse gases - a by product of cartridge manufacture.
- Save money.
Recycled cartridges generally cost up to 30 - 50% less than new cartridges and could even hold more ink. The cheaper price of remanufactured cartridges is not the result of a sacrifice in quality, but rather of the lower cost of remanufacture.
The ink remanufacturing industry also creates employment for thousands of people.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO SAVE OUR EARTH